Cannellini Rosemary Butter
Andrea Potter, Rooted NutritionThis dip is an easy and simple plant-based recipe – perfect for a quick, healthy snack. This hummus is:– a twist on the classic hummus recipe– quick and easy to make– full of fiber– flavourful – plant-based If you love this dip, try our other dip recipes next. You can also subscribe to PlantUniversity to receive a plant-based recipe in your inbox each week. Adding more plant-based foods into your routine helps animals, your health, and the planet!
- 1 14oz/398ml can cannellini beans
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- Assemble ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with lime and salt, add fresh pepper if desired.
Serving InformationServe as a dip with snack board, crackers, veggies. Also makes a tasty creamy pasta sauce.
Recipe Cost Breakdown
|Cannellini beans, canned (398ml/14oz)
|Stalk of rosemary, chopped
Calories: 125kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 188mgPotassium: 18mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!