Black Bean and cilantro dip
Easy & delicious
This dip is an easy and simple plant-based recipe – perfect for a quick, healthy snack.
This dip is:
- A twist on the classic hummus recipe
- quick and easy to make
- Full of fiber
If you love this chili, try our other dip recipes next.
Recipes like this
You can also subscribe to PlantUniversity to receive a plant-based recipe in your inbox each week. Adding more plant-based foods into your routine helps animals, your health, and the planet!
Black bean and cilantro dip
- 1 14oz/398ml can black beans (or 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans)
- 2 tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- salt to taste
- 1 pimch chili flakes optional
- Assemble ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with lime and salt, add fresh pepper if desired.
Serving InformationServe with tortilla chips or as a layer in a (vegan) 7-layer dip.
Recipe Cost Breakdown
|Black beans, canned (398ml/14oz)
|Herbs (21g pkg)
Watch Andrea make Smokey Butternut Squash Soup